Saturday, November 15, 2008

I declare the worst of Round #5 over!

Well, I’m back home from the hospital now and feeling pretty good. (If not for the nasty hospital food, I’d probably be feeling great.) My white counts as of this morning are now almost normal and my neutrophil levels are out of the critical range, so I’m clearly on the way back up. And since the low neutrophils are typically the only serious problem I encounter during a cycle, I think it’s safe to say that the worst of Round #5 is behind me.

Thanks to all for your thoughts, prayers, and support.

--Dave

2 comments:

  1. I hope the gumbo is the answer to bringing you the rest of the way out of the darkness that was round #5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If gumbo doesn't take you all the way back, maybe some Thai food on Friday will. Let me know if you are up for it. -chuck

    ReplyDelete