Thursday, May 16, 2019

Round #4 a Bit of a Roller Coaster

So here I am, at Day #11 in Round #4, and I have to admit that things have been a little up and down this past week.  Starting last Friday (and lasting throughout the weekend), I was simply wiped out!  Of sure, you can call this a "baby dose" if you'd like, but I can say for certain that it still feels like I've had chemo.  I did rebound on Monday, but these past 2 days now have been very "low energy" days for me.

With only 7 days before we fly off for the cruise, I hope that this thing turns around . . . and soon!  I certainly can't afford to either get sick or feel bad while on vacation.

Wish me well -- I need all the well-wishing I can get!

5 comments:

  1. Praying you are strong and well enough to enjoy your cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, you are amazing! You got this! Enjoy your time with your incredible wife on the cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers! Have a terrific time on your cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where r u cruising to??? We just got back from a 27 day cruise..........Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti, Hawaii and LA.............I'm been praying for you and will continue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for strength and energy for you, Dave, so that you can enjoy your cruise. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete