Sunday, October 6, 2013

August Scans "All Clear"

My apologies for this late posting, but my 6-month CAP CT-scans from back on August 21 were indeed 'All Clear'.  My next set of scans will be a chest-only CT on February 25, 2014.  That scan date is very close to my 5-year NED anniversary, which will be March 18, 2014.  My how time flies!

My apologies as well for not publishing recent reader comments until today.  A while back I had to disable auto-publishing of comments as my blog was filling with spam.  Yet there still are active readers and those that would like to publish useful and positive comments.  Going forward, I'll try to do better at publishing and/or responding to such comments in a timely manner, which shouldn't be hard since I just now figured out how trigger email notifications when there are comments awaiting moderation.  That said, should you ever wish to contact me directly, you can find my email address by scrolling down to Contributors, clicking on Dave Novak, and selecting the Email link under Contact me.

Thanks for reading and staying in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment